Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Endings and Beginnings


This year is my last year at Golf and I feel like i'm leaving everything behind but i'm also starting a new school and everything going to change for me. New friends but I hope I keep my old friends and new teachers. My last month at Golf is going to pass by fast because there is so many things to do. Like the ABC countdown which starts this week and each day is something fun. Also there's our eighth grade dance and graduation, Camp McLean and so many other fun things.But were also getting ready for high school like finals. Everything we do this month is making me feel like we leave something behind each day but then get ready for the next. I'm ready to move on to high school but it means I have to leave golf.

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I feel! I feel happy but sad too. I don't want to leave. My school is like a small community. But then again I do because it's something new.

    ReplyDelete